UCaaS refers to a phone system that uses Voice over Internet Protocol to provide a Cloud based phone system for businesses. Often this service is provided by a network service provider as part of an overall network solution.
Broad Reach Communications helps their clients improve their communications by implementing a cloud based phone system. Seamlessly integrate your current phone system into a robust Unified Communications platform. This will help your business reduce capital expenditures and provide greater efficiencies and productivity.
Why buy a Cloud system over an on-premise phone system?
Enjoy ultimate flexibility as access to “seats” are typically purchased on a monthly basis and can scale up and down as needed. There’s none of the capital equipment or hardware costs associated with legacy phone system.
How does a UCaaS system work?
The hosted infrastructure required to provide UC functions (chat, presence, etc.) resides in the data center of your service provider. Your IP connection to the cloud allows users to access that functionality.
- Provide a consistent feature set and user experience to all users around the globe.
- Optimize your business communications with enterprise-class voice, fax, text, call handling, mobile apps, and BYOD capability.
- Seamlessly integrate with business applications.
- Integrate BYOD smartphones and tablets into business phones.
- Manage your entire system whenever, wherever you want.
Benefits You Need
- Employee Mobility
- Reliable uptime
- Initial cost savings
- Ongoing cost savings
- Local virtual Phone Numbers
- Quick Install
- Easy to Use